Payroll Manager - URGENT HIRE
About this role
As Payroll Manager you will be ensuring all Payroll Service Administration Services are delivered, in strict compliance with legislation and internal company policies.
In this role you’ll be using your managerial skills to lead and mentor team members. You’ll inspire a culture of operational excellence and attention to detail across the business. You’ll deliver consistent application of HR payroll policies and procedures that support the company’s strategic objectives.
You’ll have a strong customer service focus, responding to employee queries accurately, and within audit requirements. You’ll consult with your colleagues in Finance, Tax, Human Resources and IT to ensure payroll processes meet business requirements efficiently and effectively. You’ll be looking to make continuous improvements wherever possible through payroll operations improvements.
You’ll complete the full year-end process including reconciliations, payment summary generation and US and Canada annual earnings statements.It will be your responsibility to maintain a thorough knowledge of relevant legislation and relevant policy changes in all areas of the operation.
- Ensuring strict compliance with internal and external policies and legislation
- Ensuring all 3rd party payments, authorizations and reconciliations are executed accurately and on time
- Delivering both internal and external payroll reporting requirements
- Assisting with year-end process including reconciliations, payment summary generation and processing
- Ensuring reports to government and regulatory authorities are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Responding to, and completing, payroll audits (both internal and external) as they occur
Your role will have strategic impact through your input and reporting. You will ensure relevant and accurate payroll information is regularly produced and distributed. Your insights will assist in operational decision-making to the benefit of the overall business.
Education : Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years managing a US payroll processing team
- A minimum 2 years managing or processing Canadian payroll (preferred)Technical Competencies
- SAP Payroll processing experience preferred
- Payroll system and Timekeeping implementation experience preferred
- Knowledgeable of legislation relating to payroll processes
What we offer
There’s a significant opportunity here, with a competitive package and great benefits. Apply now.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.