Alexco Resource Corp. owns the majority of the historic high-grade Keno Hill Silver District located in Canada’s Yukon Territory. With nearly 1,000 meters of underground development completed at our two new deposits and a robust Pre-Feasibility Study released, Alexco is advancing the district towards a production decision with the goal of production in Q4 2020. This is a great opportunity to be part of the team that is building one of the highest-grade silver operations in the world.
We are looking for an individual to join our growing team. The role of a Mill Assistant.
- Mill assistants may erect and dismantle materials at the mill;
- Assist maintenance/operational practices and perform mill operational practices when required;
- Transport materials and equipment to and from the workplace;
- Load and unload materials as necessary;
- Clean up duties as required;
- Maintain a high standard of performance in duties;
- Able to lift to 50 lbs;
- Able to run skidsteer/loader;
- Physically fit to perform the duties of the position;
- Pre-employment testing will be mandatory (drug/alcohol, lead blood, audiogram, etc.;)
- Remote camp experience is a requirement.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume as a Microsoft Word document.
Please note, that due to the number of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.