Mining Project Engineer - Underground
A company with new ventures on the horizon is currently looking to expand their technical team by hiring a Mining Project Engineer – Underground for a residential opportunity with an operator..
This individual will be part of a tight knit and technically strong team, open to sharing ideas whilst using the most recent methodologies when it comes to the way they operate.
The ideal individual will have the following skills and accountabilities;
- Hold a Mine Engineering Degree and have completed your time underground
- Around 5 years’ experience – the majority (or all) being Underground including experience working with hardrock mining
- B.S. in Mining Engineering. Preference would be given to candidates with additional training in Business or Project Management.
- Around five years of experience in an underground mining position with general oversight of a mining operation is necessary.
- Proficiency in scheduling and cost control software (MS project, Primavera, Prism) is an asset.
- Proficient in MS office & proficient in an ERP system
- Leadership qualities
- A Mining Engineer open to sharing ideas and processes for the betterment of the site
For a chance to be a pivotal part in growing and enhancing this fantastic organisation whilst working alongside a quality management team, please click apply now and Jon Taylor will handle your application.
Apply for Mining Project Engineer - Underground
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly