A company with strong aspirations in the blossoming Balkan region of Europe is currently looking to ride the wave of the current commodity price by hiring an Exploration Manager for an international expat opportunity.
This residential role will focus on all aspects of geology overseeing minesite, early-stage, advanced-stage exploration, and target generation programs with substantial budgets.
The ideal individual will be a proven Exploration Manager that will be accountable for / possess :
- Degree in Geology or similar
- Previously having held an Exploration Manager role or similar
- Implementation of drilling, exploration, mentoring programs whilst forming long term exploration strategy.
- Proficient in wireframe, modeling (with proficiency in software platforms), and GIS.
- Experience as an expatriate leading a national team
- A proven track record across a multitude of gold and base metals deposit types from orogenic and hydrothermal to porphyry will be highly regarded due to the range of deposits the role will (and could) oversee.
- An individual with a collaborative management style and the ability to be agile with their decision making.
To make your mark with an organisation striving to reinforce its core values in their day-to-day activities click apply now where Jon Taylor will handle your inquiry.
Apply for Exploration Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly