Electrical Trade Mineworker
- Ulan Underground
- Near Mudgee, NSW, Australia
- Join a motivated underground mining team
As the Electrical Trade Mineworker at Ulan Underground Mine, you will ensure the effective maintenance and fault finding work on the electrical systems. Reporting to the crew supervisor (Deputy) and Shift Trade supervisor you will be an integral crew member driving performance through efficient maintenance processes.
Ulan Underground is an established, efficient and high production underground longwall coal mining operation in the western coalfields of NSW. With state-of-the-art mining equipment and the latest technologies, we are leading exporters in thermal coal whilst operating on a five-day production roster.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Effective maintenance and fault finding of electrical systems
- Ensure the safe and efficient operation of a diverse range of equipment
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
- Electrical Trade Qualification accompanied with a Supervisors license
- Sound understanding of risk management process and safe work procedures
- Exceptional Team Member
- Previous experience working underground, preferably coal
- Highly desirable heavy industry experience
Located in the Mudgee region of NSW, the area boasts great schools, sporting facilities and modern health services. With its friendly relaxed lifestyle and abundant wineries and cafes, Mudgee enjoys a moderate climate with four distinct seasons.
As per company policy, internal applicants should discuss their interest in this position with their manager prior to submitting an application. This position is currently being sourced directly by Ulan Underground, no agencies thank you.
For further information please contact:
Hayley Caldwell, HR Officer, on 02 6372 5175
Sunday 11 October 2020