Senior Exploration Geologist
- Emerging ASX gold producer
- Over 1moz in resources underpinning mining studies
- Opportunity to evolve into an Exploration Managers role
On behalf of an emerging WA gold producer, who possess a considerable resource base underpinning an attractive development proposition in the heart of the Kalgoorlie Goldfields. This ably led organisation are looking to appoint a Senior Exploration Geologist to help drive their exploration effort, adding scale and new discoveries to their existing resources.
This is a unique opportunity to join the organisation at an exciting stage of their transition into development, whilst they retain a core focus on exploration. This role is earmarked to allow the successful individual to grow into the Exploration Manager.
Reporting into the Chief Geologist/Geology Manager, this role will be responsible for:
- Plan and manage field-based exploration activities, including RC and Diamond drilling programs, with the expectation that on occasions you will be required to manage rigs
- Target generation and data interpretation
- Report writing, including annual reporting
- Design sampling and drilling programs using integrated data sets
- Leadership and development of the exploration team.
- At least 7-10 years post graduate experience, with at least 5 years' experience working within Archean gold deposits
- Willingness to be in the field as required (2/1 roster)
- Strong technical background and hands-on practical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Shortlisting will start immediately.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia