- FIFO from Perth 15/13roster
- Contract to permanent opportunity
Joining a dedicated team of exploration professionals, many of whom have been with the company since initial activities began across the tenements, you will assist in unlocking the considerable potential still to be discovered.
Reporting in to the Senior Exploration Geologist, you will assist and play a key role in exploration plans and activities.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Supervision and management of RC, AC and DD drilling programs
- Involvement with regional mapping and sampling programs
- Interpreting historical and existing results to generate future targets
- Responsibilityforsafety andqualitycontrol during drilling campaigns
- Core logging and maintenance of geological databases.
The successful individual will have previous experience in successful exploration activities and bringing drilling programs to fruition.
Key requirements include:
- 4-8 years' overall experience, with atleast 3 years spent within WA/Yilgarn Archean gold mineralisationas an Exploration Geologist
- Ability to work in a greenfields exploration environmentin harmony with a small team whilst being highly capable to work alone
- Experience living in caravan/exploration camp style accommodation
- Excellent attention to detail,written and verbal communication skills.
This role will suit an individual who is looking to play a key role in seeing a project grow substantially from it's current JORC resource through to subsequent project development.
You will be offered an initial 6-month contract with a view to permanency based on performance and company circumstances. Camp facilities include Wifi, individual air conditioned caravan rooms, satellite phone reception, highly competitive remuneration and a FIFO roster from Perth.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.