- Opportunities to work across Australia, and internationally
- Join a world-leader in underground mining
- Winner - Large Employer of the Year 2019
Barminco is one of the world's largest hard-rock underground mining service providers with over three decades of international experience. As part of the Perenti Group, Barminco employs over 4,300 people, at 21 projects in eight countries.
In line with Barminco's forecasted growth, we are seeking applications from experienced Jumbo Operators to join our team. This position will work a 7:7 FIFO roster out of Perth reporting daily to the Shift Supervisor or Mine Foreman.
Barminco will PAY for your initial flights to Perth, wages in isolation, accommodation & meals whilst you are in quarantine. Accommodation on R&R breaks will be paid for until the WA Borders are re-opened. After the WA borders are reopened, salary sacrificing options for flights will be available if you wish to return to an east coast base. Alternatively make the move West and permanent relocation can be assisted.
What we can offer;
- A permanent full-time role with career progression for successful candidates
- Competitive hourly rates with 10.25% superannuation
- Employee incentives, benefits and rewards
- Nationally recognised training and development opportunities
- Employee Incentives, Benefits and Rewards:
- Discounted health insurance
- Discounted airport parking
- Income Protection Insurance
- Relocation Benefits
- Work related items, laptops and tablet discounts
- Benefits across selected retail outlets department stores, attractions, travel and cinemas plus more
- Previous experience working as a Frontline Jumbo Operator
- Substantial time having worked in underground mining
- All valid and relevant qualifications, certificates and licences (RPL's)
- Valid Manual Australian Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance (valid within six months)
- A strong focus on safety and hazard identification
At Barminco, our people are our business
It's the people we retain who define our culture, shape our company and drive the growth of our business. Working at Barminco will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further develop your career while working alongside experienced industry leaders.
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria, including drug and alcohol screening before an Offer of Employment is made.
Your interest and experience can be expressed by clicking the 'Apply Now' button OR for further information email firstname.lastname@example.org