Field Service Technician
- Work with our state-of-the-art fleet
- Family friendly rosters
- Advance your career with Barminco
Barminco is one of the world's largest hard-rock underground mining service providers with over three decades of international experience. As part of the Perenti Group, Barminco employs over 4,300 people, at 22 projects in seven countries.
In line with Barminco's forecasted growth, we are seeking applications from experienced Underground Drill Fitters. You will be working on our Rhino 100 Raise Bore rig which is used for small diameter vertical development works. These positions are for an immediate start, flying out of either Brisbane or Townsville This position will be based across our Queensland operations providing diversity in your work environment.
Barminco is the first company in the world to utilise the "plug and play" back-reaming module which allows for a quick transition between box-holing and back-reaming capability.
- Substantial experience and expertise in drilling equipment in an underground work environment
- Good working knowledge of the principles and practices of OH&S
- Previous experience with Rhino Raise Bore rigs or Boart Longyear, Epiroc and Erebus diamond drill rigs
- Valid and relevant trade qualifications, certificates and licences
- Valid Manual Australian Drivers Licence
- National Police clearance
What we can offer;
- A permanent full-time role, with career progression for successful candidates
- Competitive hourly rates, with 10.25% superannuation
- Employee incentives, benefits and rewards
- Nationally recognised training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to work on our extensive fleet of underground mining equipment
At Barminco, our people are our business
It's the people we retain who define our culture, shape our company and drive the growth of our business. Working at Barminco will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further develop your career while working alongside experienced industry leaders.
Your interest and experience can be expressed by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button below.