- FIFO 2/1 ex Perth or residential Kalgoorlie
- Ongoing contract
- ASX listed gold development
Reporting to the Senior Exploration Geologist, you will assist and play a key role in exploration plans and activities.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and supervision of RC and Diamond drilling programs
- Involvement with regional mapping and sampling programs
- Liaising with and managing exploration contractors
- Responsibilityforsafety andqualitycontrol during drilling campaigns
- Core logging and maintenance of geological databases.
The successful individuals will have previous experience in successful exploration activities and bringing drilling programs to fruition. Key requirements include:
- 3 - 5 years' overall experience, withatleast 2years spent within WA/Yilgarn Archean gold mineralisationas an Exploration Geologist
- Happy to work on the RC and Diamond drill rig, within a brownfields and greenfields exploration environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
These positions are offered on an ongoing contract basis, FIFO from Perth or residentialKalgoorlie
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.