Project Resource Definition/Project Mine Geologist
- New mine development
- FIFO from Perth or residential Ravensthorpe/Hopetoun
- Relocation assistance, 5 weeks annual leave and rental assistance for those residing locally
- Fascinating geology
Working with a tight knit team, you will be genuinely valued and be given the opportunity to play a key role in the direction and execution of field exploration and resource definition activities. As they progress through the final stages of feasibilities studies, you will gain the unique experience pivotal in taking a resource through to mine development and operations.
Reporting into the Exploration Manager and Senior Exploration Geologist, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with planning and implementation of resource definition activities, including RC & Diamond drilling
- Providing geological interpretations and 3D model for resource modelling
- Management and collation of geological data
- Development and ranking of resource definition drilling targets.
- Mine development studies and opportunities within production once mining commences.
The successful individual will have previous experience in successful resource development and definition activities, or near mine exploration activities in bringing drilling programs to fruition, this can incorporate open pit production roles.
Key requirements include:
- Ideally between 2 to 5 years' experience with at least 2 years Archean Gold experience in an exploration or project exploration or production mining role
- Proven ability in resource definition and managing a broad range of resource definition/ exploration activities
- Good oral and written skills, in both presentation and technical writing.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are Australian Permanent Residents.