Senior Mine Geologist
- Permanent opportunity
- FIFO 8/6 roster.
- Highly regarded ASX listed gold producer
Reporting directly into the Geology Manager, you will be responsible for leading a substantial Geology Team across all open pit production and resource development activities.
Key accountabilitieswill include:
- Overseeing and leading an effective grade control and mining strategy
- Ensuringappropriate dilution controls
- Developing and supervisingore blending and stockpiling procedures
- Co-ordination of geological mapping, development and continuous improvement ofgrade control and resource models
- Ensuring accurate reporting and reconciliation
- Liaising with the wider technical services team to ensure optimal mine planning and production is achieved
- Training and development of junior geology team members.
To be considered, you must demonstrate a minimum 6 years experience in a production geology role, with ideally some prior narrow vein gold experience.
Offered on an 8/6 roster with permanency and a robust salary package, this presents the chance to join a great team and operation.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.