Jumbo / ITH / Cubex Operators
- Opportunity to work internationally
- Join a world-leader in high speed underground development
- Influence, challenge and enable the growth of our people
Barminco is one of the world's largest hard-rock underground mining service providers with over three decades of international experience. As part of the Perenti Group, Barminco employs over 4,300 people, at 22 projects in seven countries.
About the role
In line with Barminco's forecasted growth, we are seeking applications from experienced Jumbo, ITH and Cubex drillers and operators, to join our team in Africa.
What we can offer
- A globally competitive NETT salary with benefits including comprehensive insurance coverage (medical, travel, income protection)
- Fly in and out from any major capital city in the world with generous paid isolation
- A permanent full-time role, with career progression for successful candidates
- An exciting career opportunity to join a company continuing in a phase of growth
- A minimum of five years experience as a Jumbo, ITH or Cubex operator
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve high productivity in bolting, meshing and boring
- Experience in all aspects of high speed, mechanised mine development in an underground contracting mining environment
- All valid and relevant qualifications, certificates and licences (RPL's)
- Valid Manual Australian Driver's Licence
- Current National Police Clearance (valid within six months)
**Please note that due to the unfolding circumstances of COVID-19 and Government regulations in place, the 10:6 roster may be subject to change in the future as the government border restrictions and controls are reassessed.
Barminco people are the best miners in the world
Our ability to attract and retain the very best people in the industry stems directly from an underlying belief that our people are our business. It's the people we retain who define our culture and truly give us an experience edge. That's why we look for people with an aptitude and interest in developing others to ensure that our learning culture continues to extend right through our entire organisation. Our leadership team is highly capable and stable, with many of them long-term Barminco employees.
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria, including drug and alcohol screening before an Offer of Employment is made.
Your interest and experience can be expressed by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button below.