Project Exploration Geologist
- Perth based with regular campaign travel
- Entrepreneurial and successful exploration management team (Spectrum Metals founders)
- Permanent position
Working closely with the CEO your time will be split between field and office-based exploration activities, as you provide input and management towards executing field based exploration activities.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Data acquisition programsincluding; mapping, geochemical, structural and geophysical working with world class consultants in each field
- Design and management of RC and diamond exploration drilling programs
- Interpretations & generation of cross sections
- Management of contractors and field staff.
- 3-5 years+ exploration experience, ideally within gold or base metals
- Able to apply scientific, and critical thinking to geological data and results
- Ability to work with a small entrepreneurial team whilst being highly capable to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A unique opportunity to progress your career with a team and network of professionals with a demonstrable track record of success. The role is offered on an attractive permanent salary package inclusive of share options providing leverage to any exploration success.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.