Geology Core Yard Technician
- Immediate start
- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Initial 3 to 4 month contract period
The position will be contract based for a period of 3 to 4 months with the possibility of permanency being offered upon successful completion of the initial contract period. The successful candidate will have preferably already attained previous core yard experience.
More about the role:
- Core yard duties
- Unloading sea containers
- General field work with Field Assistants as required.
To be considered
- Hold a current C Class driver's licence
- Be able to provide a pre-employment medical, including a lab drug/alcohol test
- Have a current National Police clearance (NPC)
- Hold a current HR driver's licence (desirable)
- Hold a Forklift ticket(desirable).
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.