Process Plant Operator
- Position commencingimmediately
- 6 month contract
- 8/6, 7/7 roster, FIFO from Perth.
Working on a 8/6, 7/7 roster, your responsibilities will include operating Mills, Crushers and CIL in a gold processing environment. Prior experience operating bobcat's and IT would be highly desirable.
To be considered you will:
- Have previous operating experience working in a gold processing plant
- Have experience operating Mills, Crushers and CIL
- Have knowledge of Citect Control System
- Ideally be available to start immediately
- Have a manual C class drivers licence (essential)
- Hold Working at Heights and Confined Space certificates
- Be physically fit and have a strong work ethic
- Hold a National Police clearance (NPC) issuedwithin the past 12 months
- Provide a minimum of 2x contactable referees.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia