Mining Engineer - Advisor
A new producing mining operator with assets in 2 continents is currently broadening their technical skillset at HQ. They are partnering with CSG to source a Mining Engineer - Advisor to assist the corporate team with the planning work at their flagship asset.
This city based opportunity will incur some site travel and will purely work as an advisor (in a permanent role) with no direct reports.
The role, reporting into the CEO, will work alongside consultants and bring much needed support to a very busy department.
The successful incumbent will ideally possess;
- Degree in mining engineering with a Masters being highly regarded
- 5-7 years experience, post grad
- Operations experience in an Open Pit setting (UG would be worthwhile if you have both)
- Expertise in Short Term Planning with ability to support on longer term plans
- Ability to comprehend and work through blast hole patterns, economics of the site, work alongside consultants/contractors and liaise on a consistent basis with the grade and ore control team members.
- Spanish fluency (70-80% fluency will suffice)
- Ambitious and enthusiastic to thrive on the opportunity to report into the C-Level executives
To be part of this up-and-coming company's growth please click apply now and Jon Taylor will handle your application in confidence