For our client, a well-known organisation with a global footprint and recent record production numbers, we are looking for a Management Controller. This is a real opportunity to get on board with a well-established company at their most iconic site in South America. Reporting to the Management Control Manager, you will hold a key role in the current and future success of this mine site.
- Implement and promote the right use of financial management tools, processes, and monitoring systems.
- Provide a breakdown of the company costs (production cost, full cost, etc.).
- Monitor the progression of goods’ value.
- Ensure that all corporate reporting requirements are met on a timely and accurate basis.
- Prepare and oversee the annual budget, quarterly forecasts, and current estimates.
- Understand key business and financial information and communicate key results to the leadership team.
- Having at least 10 years of experience.
- Have held a similar position in a mid-size mining company, ideally in a similar context.
- Fluency in French.
- Masters’ Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- It would be desirable to have knowledge of the mining industry.
- Flexible and hard-working team-player with high level of confidentiality and integrity.
If you meet the requirements above and are an experienced Management Controller, please send through your CV.
Apply for Management Controller
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly