Exploration Field Assistant
- FIFO ex Perth, 2/1 roster
- Permanent opportunity
On behalf of our client, an ASX listed mineral exploration and investment company,MPi is currently seeking a self-motivated Field Assistant to work with the field exploration team across the company's exploration projects.During time of field exploration inactivity, the Field Assistants will revert to working a 5-day working week in the company's Perth offices.
About the company
You will be working with a small but highly successful team of exploration, development and financial professionals who are committed to developing a sustainable and profitable mineral business.
- Have an amazing attitude and are in it for the long-term
- 0-5 years industry experience
- Physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- Current C Class manual WA driver's license
- Previous 4WD experience
- Mechanical maintenance experience (desirable)
- Excel, Word proficiency (desirable)
- Experience with DGPS use (desirable)
- Current Forklift Ticket and/or HR Class WA Driver's License (desirable).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Have had previousexploration and core processingexperience
- Working autonomously in the field to complete assigned tasks
- Implement QA/QC practices
- Administer and maintain company vehicles and equipment
- Monitor and maintain field supplies, inventories, and sample storage
- Data entry and report preparation.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.