Supply Chain Coordinator
JOB POSTING – SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
Donlin Gold is recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator for one of the world’s largest undeveloped gold deposits, owned and operated by Donlin Gold LLC, which is owned equally by Barrick Gold U.S. and NOVAGOLD Resources.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will manage the purchasing and transport of materials, equipment, goods, services that will be utilized in Company projects and camp operations for the Donlin Gold project located in Western Alaska.
• Coordinate all aspects of purchasing including recommending and assessing vendors, purchasing approved machinery, equipment, tools, parts, supplies or services as required.
• Supervise warehouse personnel and ensure timely delivery of all purchases.
• Maintain order log and follow-up with both internal and external parties to ensure timely purchase, shipment and delivery of products.
• Process receipts and receiving documents for relevant purchase orders.
• Review Open POs to ensure timely posting of receipts and efficient order management.
• Work with logistics coordinator to ensure timely delivery of all purchases.
• Monitor deliveries and maintain accurate logs of all transportation and materials.
• Work with accounting balancing budget and operational demands.
• Efficiently solve problems relating to sales, finance and transportation of equipment and materials locally, nationally, and internationally.
• Review Open POs to ensure timely posting of receipts and efficient order management
• Manage vendor accounts to ensure credit maintenance and timely dispute resolution as required.
• Prepare accurate reports for management.
• Use IMS systems such as Microsoft Office on a daily basis at a high level to facilitate job requirements.
• Comply with Company Safety, Environmental and Company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Purchasing, Accounting or similar preferred. 5-7 years’ experience preferred.
• Proficient with SAP or similar ERP preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software (EXCEL, Word and Outlook) and Windows desktop user.
• Excellent interpersonal effectiveness with both internal and external customers.
• Outstanding communications skills, both orally and written.
• Experience working in a diverse cultural environment.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit a resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 2525 C Street Suite 450 Anchorage, Alaska 99503 attention Human Resources.
Candidates must possess current authorization to work in the United States.
Donlin Gold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Supply Chain Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly