Bogger/Loader Trainer - African Operations
- The opportunity to developing and train the future national workforce
- Join a global leader in underground mining
- Immediate start
Barminco is one of the world's largest, hard rock mining companies with over three decades of international experience. With new projects forecasted, this will see Barminco and AUMS grow to over 5,100 employees in 2021, across 25 projects in seven countries.
We are seeking safety-focused individuals who are aligned with Barminco principles to mentor and upskill the local workforce in best-practice underground mining standards. Your passion for sharing knowledge and developing skills within the local team will be backed up by a resilient, supportive and considerate attitude.
About the role
We are seeking applications from experienced Bogger/Loader Trainers to join our multiple African operations. This position will work a FIFO 8:6 roster mobilising from any major capital city in the world.
Please note that due to the unfolding circumstances of COVID-19 and the Government regulations in place, the roster advertised in this advert may be subject to change in the future when the Government border restrictions and controls are reassessed.
What we can offer;
- Competitive nett remuneration packages
- Employee incentives, benefits and rewards, including medical coverage for international employees
- Paid isolation
- A permanent full-time role with career progression for successful candidates
- An exciting career opportunity to join a company continuing in a phase of growth
- Extensive knowledge and experience as a Bogger/Loader Trainer
- A minimum of five years' experience working underground in high-speed environment
- Advanced knowledge of haul and dump operations in development and production Required skill sets include; bogging, roadworks, loading of ore passes and trucks and machine familiarisation
- Adherence to all company HSE policies and procedures
- All valid and relevant qualifications, certificates and licences (RPL's)
- A valid international Driver's License or the ability to obtain one
- Current National Police Clearance (valid within six months)
It's the people we retain who define our culture, shape our company and drive the growth of our business. Working at Barminco will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further develop your career while working alongside experienced industry leaders. We have a range of people development programs attracting Mining Graduates and Trade Apprentices to kickstart a successful career alongside experienced industry mentors. We identify future industry leaders from across the business for our nationally recognised Leadership Program.
Your interest and experience can be expressed by clicking the 'Apply Now' button, OR for further information email email@example.com
Want to know more about Barminco, Check out our website here https://barminco.com.au/ or follow us on LinkedIn @Barminco