WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. Our primary focus is our people and we know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focussed than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
Our Simulated Working Environment (SWE) Trainers are accountable for supporting the WesTrac Trades Development Program participants (Apprentices) with coaching and technical trade development in accordance with required standards and WesTrac’s Core Values. You will provide high levels of customer service, managing the administrative functions of training, journal completion and reporting whilst maintaining compliance in line with Learning & Development requirements.
If you haven’t had any training experience, don’t worry as we will provide you with all the training and knowledge you require so you are able to successfully fulfil your role.
This is a full-time permanent position based at our WA head office in South Guildford.To be successful the following is required:
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Trade Qualification in Automotive Electrical Technology or significant demonstrated industry equivalent with a relevant trade qualification
- Assessor Skill Set or willingness to obtain this qualification
- Willingness to impart knowledge and support students to complete practical tasks
- Experience within the industry with extensive experience applying your trade in either a Heavy Mobile Equipment or Resource sector
- Caterpillar equipment exposure and knowledge (advantageous)
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates. Advertised:
06 Jul 2021 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
31 Jul 2021 W. Australia Standard Time