Apply now Job ID:
582388 Job type:
Full Time - Permanent Location:
Health Safety & Environment, Human Resources
Who we are
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private provider of multi-modal public transport. We are the largest light rail operator in Australia and one of the nation's most significant bus operators. Keolis Downer provides services to more then 210 million people each year.
Keolis Downer is the largest private provider of multimodal public transport in Australia supporting over 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia. Working closely with transport authorities we operate and integrate all transport modes and co-design mobility solutions that are safe, reliable, sustainable and adapted to the evolving needs of the community and customer through our "think like a Passenger"
Keolis Downer was recently awarded the Sydney Region 8 contract to operate and maintain bus services in the Northern Beaches and the lower North Shore
which will work closely with Transport for NSW to deliver a range of initiatives to further enhance the journey and experience of customers across all aspects.Position Summary
Reporting to the L&D Manager the role of the Training Facilitator is responsible for delivery of onboarding inductions, learning experiences and competency based training and assessing across a range of fields, ensuring that our people are competent and confident to undertake their work in a safe, skilled, customer focused manner in line with applicable policies and legislation.What you will bring
You will be a passionate, engaging Training Facilitator with experience preferably gained within an operational fast paced environment ideally in the transport sector. You will have strong knowledge of the VET sector, strong customer service focus and use your highly developed communication and interpersonal skills to proficiently deliver programs in person and online. You will be able to bring and influence through best practice and innovative methodologies embedding our think like a passenger culture through programs.
Why work for us
- Experience in delivery of classroom and online training of inductions, preferably experienced in delivery of components of Cert III in Driving Operation (Bus)
- Highly developed communication, collaboration and influencing skills
- Maintain and updated coursework, inductions and training plans
- Facilitate feedback to drive continuous improvement in the program content, delivery, tools and training packages
- Customer focused championing our "think like a passenger" culture through all induction, learning and training programs
- Strong capacity to engage constructively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds and abilities to achieve high quality outcomes
- Understanding and awareness of the legislative environment.
- An opportunity working on a reputable long-term contract where you can have a high impact
- We pride ourselves on our highly supportive and rewarding team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Join a progressive, innovative company that continues to 'think like a passenger' delivering outstanding transport services to community
If you have further queries about this position, please contact Ashleigh via email email@example.com
Please note applications will not be accepted via email, please apply via the link.
As a proud RAP organisation, Keolis Downer is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and fosters a culture of diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.