- Wundowie foundry
- Long term employment
- Monday â Friday full time hours
About the Role
Ongoing employment opportunity for an experience Lab Technician in Wundowie WA. Working 6:30am - 3:00pm Monday â Friday with possible overtime.
Duties and R esponsibilities
- Collecting and testing samples
- Reporting data
- Use of Microsoft suit
Skills and E xperience
- Certificate IV in Lab Techniques highly regarded
- Metallurgical Laboratory experience highly regarded
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
About Work P ac
WorkPac is Australiaâs leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the countryâs leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click onto the apply button. For more information contact:
- Brooke Pepper â 9722 3951
- B unbury Business Centre
- Reference number: 764J202174152
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.