Gruyere Gold Mine, a Gold Fields and Gold Road Resources Joint Venture (50/50) located in the Yamarna Greenstone Belt in Western Australia. This newly constructed Mine Site boasts a plant production of 300,000+ ounces per annum with an enviable production profile in excess of 10 years. Making it one of Australia's largest and lowest cost gold mining operations. Role Details:
Reporting to the Supervisor: Maintenance, you will provide quality and timely preventative mechanical maintenance and repairs for the mineral processing facilities and other areas of the operation as required to ensure operational targets are met in a safe, environmentally compliant and efficient manner and all work carried out is aligned with Gold Fields and operation specific quality procedures and statutory regulations.
As an employee at Gold Fields we expect all levels of employees to always act in a manner that seeks to align and enhance the values, safety culture and performance of Gold Fields.
This role is offered on an 8 days on 6 days off roster with a nightshift rotation and is Fly in Fly out from Perth. Benefits include:
Gold Fields has a vast array of benefits including:
Duties of the role:
- 6% Site Allowance
- Annual Salary review
- Virgin Velocity reward points
- Gruyere has a 11-year mine life currently with continued exploration to extend
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme and Private Health Insurance Allowance
- Corporate discount for gym membership
- Maintain close liaison and co-operation with the Mechanical and Process Supervisors to ensure optimum equipment performance and availability;
- Provide reliable and accurate assistance and practical application to minimise down time within the processing team;
- Apply effective preventative maintenance practices through scheduled inspections, servicing, adjustments, troubleshooting and timely repairs;
- Report all safety hazards, environmental hazards, incidents, damage, breakdowns and potential plant or equipment stoppages soon as is practicable including those not directly related to your specific areas of responsibility;
- Maintain a working knowledge of all task instructions and procedures;
- Demonstration of excellent housekeeping standards;
- Complete all administrative processing requirements associated with maintenance duties, such as requisitioning of parts and materials, processing maintenance orders.
You will have:
The following tickets/licences would be advantageous but not essential:
- Australian recognised Mechanical Fitting Trade Qualification
- Manual "C" Class Drivers Licence as a minimum
- Basic Computer skills in Microsoft Office Programs
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical maintenance, process technologies and equipment
- Solid Interpersonal, Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Demonstrated High Level of Safety Standards and Work Behaviours
Fork Lift, Elevated Work Platform, Dogging, Rigging, Crane (CN), Confined Space, Working at Heights and experience with AMT Applications can be submitted via :
www.goldfields.com.au We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.