About our Client
- Choose your pay rate!
- FIFO ex Perth, 8/6 D/S and 7/7 N/Sroster
- Immediate start on offer with owner-operatorclient
Our principal mining client leads the way in Australian gold production.On their behalf, MPi are seeking an Auto Electrician for an immediate start! About the role
You will be responsible for repairing, servicing and maintain electrical and electronic systems for undergroundheavy mobile plant includingEprioc MT65 Truck, Caterpillar underground loaders Sandvik development and Epiroc production drills.Duties of the role
- Demonstrate compliance with the OHS and Environment Management System standard
- Service and maintenance of RCT Guidance Remote systems
- Meet maintenance budget targets by scheduled inspections, servicing, adjustments, troubleshooting and timely repairs
Working 12hours per shift, this role is on an 8/6 D/S and 7/7 N/Sroster, FIFO ex Perth.To be considered
Working for MPi
- Recognised Auto Electrical Trade qualification
- Certificate II in Automotive Mechanical (Air Conditioning)
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- RCT teleremote training and experience
- Experience with EpirocMT65 Trucks, Sandvik Development drills essential
- Forklift/Dogging Tickets Essential & Crane/EWP Tickets would be highly regarded
- Be able to provide a cleared pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Provide a clean National Police clearance (NPC) issued within the past 6 months.
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.We are only able to consider current WA-based candidates due to the ongoing border restrictions throughout Australia. Also, candidates must have the appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.