Gruyere Gold Mine, a Gold Fields and Gold Road Resources Joint Venture (50/50) located in the Yamarna Greenstone Belt in Western Australia. This newly constructed Mine Site boasts a plant production of 300,000+ ounces per annum with an enviable production profile in excess of 10 years. Making it one of Australia's largest and lowest cost gold mining operations. Role Details:
Reporting to Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintaining infrastructure through fabrication & welding, including providing quality and timely preventative maintenance of the processing plant.
As an employee at Gold Fields we expect all levels of employees to always act in a manner that seeks to align and enhance the values, safety culture and performance of Gold Fields.
This role is offered on an 8 days on 6 days off roster with a rotating night shift roster and is Fly in Fly out from Perth. Benefits include:
Gold Fields has a vast array of benefits including:
Duties of the role:
- 6% Site Allowance
- Annual Salary review
- Virgin Velocity reward points
- Gruyere has a 11-year mine life currently with continued exploration to extend
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme and Private Health Insurance Allowance
- Corporate discount for gym membership
- Salary continuance scheme and life insurance
- Educational assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary Sacrifice options
- Preventative maintenance including schedules inspections, servicing, adjustments, troubleshooting and timely repairs of processing equipment;
- Provide reliable and accurate maintenance knowledge, expertise and practical application;
- Maintain a working knowledge of all task instructions and procedures;
- Recording all relevant information into Gold Fields CMMS- AMT/SAP as required;
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping throughout workshops and where work is carried out;
You will have:
Applications can be submitted via :
- Australian recognised trade qualification - Certificate III in Engineering Fabrication;
- A Current Drivers Licence ;
- Extensive knowledge of process plant technologies and equipment;
- Be able to work from drawings and design fit for purpose projects;
- High risk licences for Crane, Dogging, EWP, Working at Heights, Forklift and a Senior First Aid Certificate is advantageous.
www.goldfields.com.au We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.