- Excellent hourly rates- Super paid on all hours
- Multiple positions required
- FIFO ex Perth & Kalgoorlie Residential available
- Large scale long termmining construction project
On behalf of our client, MPi are seeking multiple mining construction laydown yard personnel for this long-term project. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term role, or get a start in the mining industry, earning excellent pay rates!
We are looking for multiple position types, including laydown yard site supervisors, machinery operators, and general hands/labourers. This role will be offered FIFO ex Perth or Kalgoorlie residential on a 2/1 roster, or a 5/2 for residential personnel working 10 hours per day.To be considered
Working for MPi
- Construction laydown yard experience (mining highlyregarded)
- C Class driver's licence
- Forklift and telehandler ticket (preferred)
- Franna, EWP, and rigging/dogging tickets highly regarded
- Be able to pass a full pre-employment medical (including drug/alcohol screen)
- Supply relevant and recent references
You will receive weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability.Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.