The Nuna Group of Companies is now accepting resumes for Scheduler / Construction Scheduler
with large earthworks and construction projects experience.Rotation
: 2w x 2w, 12-hour days.We offer:
- Competitive hourly rate with paid overtime,
- full benefits including company matching RRSP,
- Rotation incentives
- Employee incentive program
- flights and camp provided.
- Maintain master schedule for the project and identifies and records the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled.
- Prepare and distribute the schedule, including any required updates Monitor and reports on progress of work and any problems that affect the planned schedule.
- Provide information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule and works with Project Management team to modify schedule as needed.
- Contribute to the development of working schedules for the project team, this will include any 'what if' scenarios and time impact analysis
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Engineering Degree or Technology Diploma. Candidates with equal working experience will be considered.
- Thorough understanding of construction execution strategy
- Experience using Primavera (P6)
- Experience developing/maintaining resource loaded schedules.
- Be familiar with workface planning.
- Understanding of Earned Value Measurement reporting
- Proficient in Excel
- Superior organizational and planning abilities
Interested applicants are asked to apply online at http://nunalogistics.com/jobs.html
Or by email: email@example.com
Nuna is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest. Overview
Nuna is the largest Inuit-owned heavy civil construction, earthworks, and mine construction contractor in Canada.
Nunais a highly regarded civil construction company with hundreds of employees working across the Arctic and Northern Canada. Working often in remote locations, Nuna offers unique on-the-job experience and opportunity to build an exciting career. Our multi-disciplined teams provide a comprehensive array of services and innovative solutions to the most challenging and remote sites in northern Canada. Nuna's core values of: Safety - Integrity - Teamwork - Respect for Cultural Diversity and for Community & Environment
; reflect our reputation as a safe, cost-effective, and innovative operator in the north.