Senior Trainer Location: Jabal Sayid, Medina Province, Saudi Arabia Responsibilities
- Manage a team of trainers to provide a high quality for service to all stakeholders onsite.
- Continuously improve training curriculum to ensure compliance to current and future company and legislative requirements.
- Ensure integrity of the training document control processes with in the Learning Management System.
- Implement a continuous reporting system to site Management on training compliance and future scheduling needs.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management on training requirements for life of mine.
- Work with the Human Resource department in the administration of employee development programs as required.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (Dip VET) or similar (Essential)
- Diploma of Training Design and Development (Dip TDD) or similar (Essential)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Essential)
- High Voltage experience (Desirable)
- Expat Experience (Desirable)
- Process Plant or mechanical Trainer Experience (Essential)
- Excellent Written and verbal, Presentation and listening skills (essential)
What we can Offer You
- Strong commitment and adherence to OH&S principles
- Solid Leadership style, able to Motivate Self and create and sustain a Motivated Team environment to ensure getting the work done
- Drive, Sense of Urgency, Ownership and Accountability
- Ability to be a Team Player and a Team Leader
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment where Respect is paramount
- Ability to maintain self-discipline within a demanding environment
- Diligent, thorough and proactive and enthusiastic
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and stock purchase plans where applicable
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- An Opportunity to transform Traditional Mining into the future of Digital Mining
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across Barrick locations
Barrick's vision is to be the world's most valued gold mining business by finding, developing and owning the best assets, with the best people to deliver sustainable returns for our owners and partners.
Barrick is a sector-leading gold company which owns five of the industry's Top 10 Tier One assets (Cortez and Goldstrike in Nevada, USA; Kibali in DRC; Loulo-Gounkoto in Mali; and Pueblo Viejo in Dominican Republic) and two with the potential to achieve Tier One status (Goldrush/Fourmile and Turquoise Ridge, both in the USA). Barrick has the lowest total cash cost position among senior gold companies and a diversified asset portfolio positioned for growth in many of the world's most prolific gold districts. Barrick Jabal Sayid copper operation is located 350 kilometers north-east of Jeddah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It's a 50/50 joint venture operation with Ma'aden. The first shipment of copper concentrate occurred in December 2015, and the mine commenced commercial production in July 2016.
Barrick is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.