With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
In this role, you will:
- Develop, manage, communicate, implement, maintain, audit and review Environmental Management Plan consistently to meet ISO:14001 requirements
- Maintain ISO:14001 requirements and its performance for the project during the audit
- Develop, manage, communicate, implement, maintain, audit and review environmental management procedures and support their implementation so as to achieve the environmental objectives targets set for the project
- Deliver Environmental Performance
- Actively contribute to a positive teamwork environment at all times
- Communicate openly and honestly at all times
- Degree in Environmental Engineering or other suitable discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience as Engineer Environmental
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001
- Rehabilitation or Reclamation in Mining sector
- Environmental Management Plan
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Hydrocarbon & Waste Management
- Hazardous Substances Management
- Environmental Monitoring
- Water Supply Management
- Wastewater Management (Mining, Industry, Domestic)
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we've operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We're focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.thiess.com
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below.