Mechanical Foreperson WA - Plant and Assets Job ID:
583173 Job type:
Full Time - Permanent Location:
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Based in Maddington, WA
- Ongoing training & career progression
- Tool of Trade Vehicle included
Downer manages and maintains Road Networks across Australia and New Zealand, we manufacture and supply products and services to create safe, efficient and reliable journeys. We are committed to innovation and are leaders in the sustainable asphalt industry and circular economy. Underpinned by industry leading research we live our values by using recycled products and environmentally sustainable methods to produce asphalt.Essential Qualifications
- Trade certified in heavy diesel mechanics or mobile plant technology
- Proven experience in directing / leading mechanics
- Exposure to heavy mobile equipment or earthmoving equipment
- Civil, road transport or rail background
- Current HR Licence
- Demonstrated abilities with electrical fault finding and hydraulic systems
- Competitive salary and tool of trade vehicle
- Ongoing training and career progression
- Our business in Western Australia is in a growth phase
- Downer is an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual orientation / Age, offering flexible working options.
- Championing health & safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Sharon Thompson - Talent and Sourcing Business PartnerP: 0487 203 701
"Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply".