Requisition ID:45762Job Category:
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining , energy , and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff , with experience in over 150 countries , to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
We're at the forefront of our clients' digital transformation journey , successfully implementing emerging digital services into our clients' projects and operations that unlock a step change in their performance. Join the team to improve project outcomes, leverage the digital twin , deliver systems integration and interoperability, and support decision-making, autonomous execution , and integrated operations and performance centers.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Technical Writer
to join the Digital group in Gurugram/Gurgaon (HR), India.
Digital solutions have become a key component of the strategic direction and vision of today’s modern organizations. Hatch is at the forefront of successfully implementing emerging digital services into our clients’ projects and operations that can unlock a step change in their performance.
Join our diverse team and award-winning culture and be part of our clients’ digital transformation journey by working to define the best methods and making sure they are supported by the right technology and an enabled workforce. This journey will lead to improve project outcomes, being able to leverage the digital twin, systems integration and interoperability, support for decision-making, autonomous execution, and integrated operations and performance centersAs the successful candidate, you will:
You bring to the role:
- We are seeking an experienced a Technical Writer to assist with aligning our client’s policies and procedures and business process documentation as part of a performance improvement program.
- The ideal candidate will have proven working experience in technical writing and have the ability to:
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Analyze existing and potential content of documentation
- Create and maintain the information architecture required
- Deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
- Works with a broad team of subject matter experts to obtain complex information, analyze it and transform it into technical documentation for various audiences; and
- implementation of the target state models as procedures and work instructions for key processes impacted by the business improvement project.
- Maintain standard documents database
- Support the documentation of business processes
- Gather, analyze and transform complex information into standard technical documentation
- Work closely with subject-matter experts to verify accuracy of technical information
- Provide assistance to subject-matter experts in producing technical documents
- Follow document management procedures to create new documents
- Develop best practices, templates, and style guides within the team
- Ensure standard and project templates are applied and follow in-house accepted styles
- Produce and edit illustrations (charts, images, workflows) to support presentation of technical information
- Manage document development process from creation to publishing
- Control document versions and changes
- Provide input on improvement of document management processes
- Collect standard terms and maintain a glossary of ET terminology
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related technology field
- Advanced MS Office experience
- Working knowledge of MS Visio and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent command of English language, grammar and punctuation
- Capable of transforming complex technical information into clear and readable documentation
- Ability to clearly identify audience and ensure a suitable tone and level of complexity of documents
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly absorb new technologies and concepts
- Collaborative work style and ability to gain cooperation of others
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Must be comfortable taking ownership of projects and tasks as needed
- Professional demeanor with high-level of integrity and strong work ethic
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge and interest in technology
- Must have excellent organization and planning skills.
- Three to five years of experience in technical writing
- Experience in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Exposure in the development of integrated business activity models for enterprise processes would be an asset
- Experience working in the Mining, Oil & Gas industries is preferred
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
We're committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We'll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.Job Segment:
Technical Writer, Gas, Gas Technician, Database, Document Management, Technology, Energy