At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
In this role as a Leading hand you will guide a team to complete rebuilds and component change outs on Caterpillar heavy earthmoving equipment. The variety of equipment includes D10 and D11 Dozers, 992 Wheel Loaders, 24M Graders and a wide range of models of Off Highway Trucks (777F – 793F). This work will be completed in a collaborative, team environment with a strong focus on safety.Location: Perth-based role based at WesTrac's state-of-the-art Welshpool workshops.To be successful the following is required:
What we offer:
- Australian Recognised Auto Electrical trade
- Leadership experience
- Diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Demonstrated ability to delegate tasks and organise work teams to perform repairs, maintenance and inspections on a range of customer machines
- Dedicated to maintaining safe work practices and environment
These positions are full-time, permanent opportunities with a highly attractive remuneration package on offer.
- Family-friendly, Perth-based rostered work - Home every night.
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic team environment and culture.
- Income protection Insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Work-life balance focused with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available.
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Applicants must be currently located in Australia and have full working rights.Advertised:
15 Sep 2021 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
15 Oct 2021 W. Australia Standard Time