At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
In this role as a Plant Mechanic you will carry out scheduled maintenance program to Caterpillar fleets including dozers, graders, loaders, excavators and trucks. Experience with components will be highly regarded and not restricted to Caterpillar fleet. This work will be completed in a collaborative, team environment with a strong focus on safety.Location: Perth Airport based at WesTrac's state-of-the-art facility Rosters on offer:
To be successful the following is required:
- 8 days on, 6 days off, 12.5hr shifts (Inc. 30 minutes meal break)
What we offer:
- Australian-recognised Mechanical Trade Certificate with post trade experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Heavy equipment product knowledge - Component change out experience seen as advantageous.
- Be well aligned and exhibit WesTrac’s SPARC values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect and Customer.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with a highly attractive remuneration package on offer.
- Family-friendly, Perth-based rostered work - Home every night.
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic team environment and culture.
- Income protection Insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Work-life balance focused with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available.
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac, click the ‘Apply’ button today! Applicants must be currently located in Australia and have full working rights.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates. Advertised:
22 Jun 2021 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
08 Nov 2021 W. Australia Standard Time