KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Will lead operations to optimize production of copper concentrate.
- Supervising, training, and leading subordinates.
- Must have experience managing and leading a Sag Mill operation.
- Have experience in metallurgical performance, safety, warehousing mill/crushing parts.
- Preparing reports, daily and monthly.
- Determine and prioritize work projects including maintenance and plant repair.
- Determine manpower, supply, capital, and maintenance budgets.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Good Computer Skills & MS products & MIMS a plus.
- Must be able to physical move about the plant site, climb stairs, drive company vehicle.
Must have 10 years of Management experience in a Mining/Milling operation & BS in Metallurgical/Mineral or Mining Engineering. ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY
This job requires training or instruction in the area of Safety & Health awareness including completion of the appropriate OSHA and/or MSHA training.
A core value of ASARCO LLC is "Safety First." The Company is committed to help employees continuously improve their efforts to work in the most safe, inclusive, socially, and environmentally responsible manner practicable. Employee safety and health, both on and off the job, are critically important to the Company. Therefore, ASARCO LLC requires employees to have and effectively demonstrate good working knowledge of modern safety systems. Each employee will take prime responsibility for ensuring that s/he works within all required safety procedures and processes.
ASARCO LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must possess a current and valid driver's license. Offers of employment are contingent upon a successful criminal background check and pre-employment physical including a drug screen (hair analysis). ASARCO LLC offers an excellent low-cost benefits package for medical/prescription/ dental/vision, disability coverage, life insurance and other optional coverage and 401(k) plan with company match.