Reporting to the Leading Hand: Electrical, you will be responsible for providing quality and timely preventative electrical maintenance and repairs of the underground mining infrastructure in alignment with GFA and operation-specific quality procedures and statutory regulations.
Safety is a core value at Gold Fields, and we expect all levels of employees to always act in a manner that seeks to enhance the safety culture and performance of our company.
This role is This role is offered on 8 days on, 6 days off, 7 nights on, 7 days off roster, and is Fly in Fly Out from Perth , or DIDO from the local community. Benefits include:
Gold Fields has a vast array of benefits including:
Duties of the role:
- Stability - Granny Smith has a 10-year mine life
- 6 % Site Allowance & Quarterly Bonus Scheme & Private Health Insurance Allowance
- Salary continuance scheme and life insurance
- Virgin Velocity reward points
- Continual training and the ability to expand your career
- Salary Sacrifice options
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping throughout the maintenance workshops and wherever maintenance work is carried out, to contribute towards a safe work environment, efficient operation of the facilities, and to reduce the risk of incidents or injury and the existence of potential hazards.
- Routine inspections, installation & fault finding of communication systems: Leaky Feeder, Digital Drift.
- Fault-finding, diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of the High voltage & Low voltage Underground infrastructure, Mobile equipment, and primary and secondary Pumping/Ventilation.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of equipment.
- Maintenance and repairs of RCT remote bogging/guidance systems.
You will have:
Interested parties should submit a detailed curriculum vitae to:
- Valid Driver's Licence
- West Australian Recognised Electrical trade qualification required
- Minimum 2 years underground mining experience (Desirable)
- High Voltage Switching certification (Desirable)
- Working at heights and EWP tickets
- Crane, dogging &/or forklift ticket also (Desirable)
https://careers.goldfields.com.au Gold Fields is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment. We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.