- Immediate Start
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- Monday to Friday Roster
About the Role:
WorkPac are seeking an Administration Assistant to join our client based on a mine site located in the Banana Shire. The position is for an expected duration of three months on a Monday to Friday Roster.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accommodation and travel bookings
- Collate and entering daily timesheet data
- Data Entry of production logs
- Assisting with rosters
- Maintain records
- Purchase requisitions and invoicing
- Assisting with reception and general administration duties
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in an Administration or Site Administrator role
- High Attention to Detail
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite
- Current Australian 'C' class open driver licence
- Must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent residency visa to be eligible to apply for this position
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
Job Reference Number: Q.INDJ2021152157
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
WorkPac Recruitment Co-ordinator: Mikaela Hammermeister on (07) 4800 3701 quoting the above reference number.
WorkPac is Australias leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the countrys leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.