Nevada Gold Mines is looking for a Mill / Autoclave Maintenance Technician to join the Autoclave Maintenance team. Responsibilities:
- R epair and rebuild of processing equipment such as pumps, piping and vessels in the Autoclave area
- Complete preventative and predictive maintenance routes, area cleanup and rebuild of equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we can Offer You
- Four (4) years as a journeyman in industrial maintenance or two (2) years maintenance school (completed with certificate) preferred
- Demonstrated ability experience in operating crushing/processing equipment including jaw, gyratory and cone crushers, and conveyor beltspreferred
- Demonstrated ability to work from blueprints and drawings preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and complete repair on all pumps, primary crushers, Omnicones and conveyor systems preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and rebuild gearboxes and pumps including centrifugal and positive displacement preferred
- Millwright skills to include hydraulic systems and alignments preferred
- Fabrication, machinist and high-pressure welding skills preferred
- Excellent safety and attendance record required
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential function of the job required
About Nevada Gold Mines
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses benefits, and stock purchase plans where applicable
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- An Opportunity to transform Traditional Mining into the future of Digital Mining
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across Barrick locations
- Nevada Gold Mines is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Nevada Gold Mines is a joint venture between Barrick Gold Corporation (61.5%) and Newmont Goldcorp Corporation (38.5%), combining their significant assets across Nevada to create the single largest gold-producing complex in the world and realize the full potential of these mines through synergies and best-in-class operational improvements.
The massive mining operation comprises 8 mines along with their associated infrastructure and processing facilities that produced an estimated 4 million ounces of gold in 2018. Three of these assets are Tier One gold mines: Barrick's Cortez; the combination of Barrick's Goldstrike and Newmont Goldcorp's Carlin; and the combination of Barrick's Turquoise Ridge and Newmont Goldcorp's Twin Creeks. In addition, Barrick's Goldrush-Fourmile project has the potential to become the fourth Tier One asset in this portfolio. The new JV is expected to generate around $5 billion in cost savings over the next five years. Nevada Gold Mines is operated by Barrick .
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.