Requisition ID:50800 Job Category:
Project Management Location:
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining , energy , and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff , with experience in over 150 countries , to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Health and Safety Lead to join our Project Delivery Group (PDG) in Perth, servicing the Australia-Asia region.
PDG helps clients reach their business goals through a range of strong technical capabilities. We ensure world-class project delivery through the skills of our people, methodologies, governance, and systems. Our engineering and project management and construction disciplines ensure safe, efficient, and sustainable delivery of projects globally across the metals and mining, infrastructure, and energy sectors.
We manage our clients’ entire project lifecycle from studies to building assets, operating the assets, and developing efficiencies.Join our team and become part of a community that strives for positive change - providing the best solutions for our clients’ toughest challenges! As the successful candidate, you will:
- Provide advice, strategies and problem solving to Hatch personnel on all health and safety issues to achieve the goal of ‘no harm’.
- Promote a culture in where health and safety is a value that will never be compromised
- Provide assistance in all precontract, tender assessment and contract administration for projects in relation to health and safety requirements and expectations.
- Review and approve contractor’s safety management plans and safe operating procedures before work commences.
- Lead and develop the health and safety team.
- Provide support to proposal teams to maintain a consistent approach for all projects
You have significant experience in health and safety with the capability to manage safety for major construction projects. You have a passion for continual improvement of project health and safety performance and the ability to lead and motivate teams. Ideally you will be a member of a recognised health and safety professional organisation, with formal qualifications. Why join us?
What we offer you?
- Develop innovation partnerships
- Think locally, work globally
- Engage with people who make a difference
- Flexible work environment.
- Long term career development
- Opportunities to work on various Projects for reputable, well-known Clients
To be considered for these roles you must have current work rights in Australia (i.e. a permanent resident or citizen of Australia or eligible work visa).
To submit your application please click the "Apply" button below.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted for this position.
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace, we offer our employees comprehensive benefits, including up to 12 weeks leave per year as part of our Lifestyle Leave Program. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request. Job Segment:
Engineer, Sustainability, Project Manager, Contract Manager, Engineering, Energy, Technology, Legal