Site Administrator / Mobilisation Coordinator
- 2/1 Roster
- Competitive pay rate
- Immediate start
About the role:
WorkPac are seeking an experienced Administration professional tor a casual position on a 2/1 roster. The successful applicant will have extensive experience with mobilising workers efficiently to site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of inductions
- Management of training and licences
- Management of medical bookings and expiries
- Administration support
Skills and Attributes:
- Building crews in line with operational requirements
- Communicating with regional offices to ensure quality of labour and safety needs are met
- Co-ordinate and plan the delivery of training
- Manage all aspects of mobilisation and compliance, including client approvals, site access, training verification, flights and accommodation
- Liaise and maintain relationships with external labour hire agencies
- Maintain and build close relationships with candidates and contacts
- Manage the day-to-day administration responsibilities and those also of the team Administrator
- Assist in the identification of strategies to improve overall efficiencies of the team
Job reference number: 7469J202199
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
WorkPac Recruitment Co-ordinator: Sara Mason on (08) 9201 6243 quoting the above reference number.
WorkPac is Australias leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the countrys leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.