About the Role
WorkPac are currently partnering with a reputable organization who specialise in the distribution of transmissions for use in medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. As a Spare Parts Supervisor you will provide leadership, support and keep the workshop in supply consistently. You will be someone who has prior parts interpreting experience and able to operate efficiently in a high performing team. This role is based out of Acacia Ridge on an initial 6-month contract with the view to move into a permanent role.
- Sales of Workshop consumables, Tools and Equipment
- Customer Territory Growth and relationship management
- Understanding sales budgets and their fit within store operations
- Implement and adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Networking to boost future sales opportunities and maximise value
- Interpret a wide range of parts for different makes and models
Skills and experience
- 3+ years experience in a similar position
- Automotive parts sales, mechanical or workshop equipment experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
Job Reference Number: 6123J20211221
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact: WorkPac Principal Consultant: Aden Daud on (07) 3251 2261 quoting the above reference number.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.