- Great opportunity for skilled Operators to work for a Busy Open Cut Coal Mine in the Banana Shire!
- Family friendly Lifestyle Roster! Great camp facilities, Shuttle Bus from camp to Site.
- Opportunities for Permanent Conversion
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Callide Coal Mine in Central Queensland is an open-cut operation located 120km southwest of Gladstone and 20km northeast of the thriving regional township of Biloela.
The mine has operated since 1944 producing low sulphur, sub-bituminous thermal coal primarily for domestic power generation and alumina refining.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
In this role you will become a part of a busy production department on a mine site in the Banana Shire Region. You must have experience operating at least CAT 785 haul truck.
In this role you will become a part of a busy production department on a coal mine in the Banana Shire Region. You will be operating CAT 789, Hitachi 4500, Hitachi 5000, Komatsu 930E Dump Trucks on site. You must have experience operating CAT 785 Dump Trucks as a minimum skill.
You will be working a lifestyle Roster with the ability to easily adapt to site policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous Mining experience , minimum operating CAT 789 or KOM 930
- Hold or be willing to attain a Standard 11 & Coal Board Medical
- SSE signed skills list, Current Driver???s License & Right to Work in Australia
- Ongoing role with an industry leading client and immediate start
- Great culture and safety standards set on site. Be part of the family.
- Regular overtime available paid at an overtime rate
- Locality allowance for locals to the Banana Shire Region
WorkPac is Australia???s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country???s leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
Jaimee McKinley - 07 4800 3704
QLD Mining - Recruitment Co-Ordinator
Job Reference Number: 7396J202126978
At WorkPac, we recognize we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.