- Ongoing Roles with great remuneration. $50.50 per hour.
- 6/6 roster - Great camp facilities close to site.
- Opportunities for Permanent Conversion
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is Australia's largest coal miner and exporter, the world's largest supplier to the sea borne Metallurgical coal market. The client has several mine sites across the Bowen Basin consisting primarily of open cut mines. Join a company that values Inclusion and Diversity as well as Career progression.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
In this role you will become a part of a busy production department on a mine site in Moranbah region. You will have at least 6 months experience operating a CAT 793 or above within a Coal Mining setting. For the right candidate you may also be able to bring your previous Civil Operating experience and step into a Mining role.
You will be working a 6/6 rotating roster with the ability to easily adapt to site policies and procedures. This is a DIDO from Mackay or surrounds with a BIBO option from Mackay also.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous Mining or Civil experience operating Dump Trucks (Minimum 6 months experience)
- Hold or be willing to attain a Standard 11 & Coal Board Medical within last 2 years
- SSE signed skills list, Current Drivers Licence & Right to Work in Australia
- Ongoing role with an industry leading client and immediate start
- Great culture and safety standards set on site. Be part of the family.
- Regular overtime available paid at an overtime rate
WorkPac is Australia ' s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country ' s leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Covid 19 Vaccination
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
Eden Gilleland - 07 3715 2003
Job Reference Number: 7396J202126890
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.