angle-right Refer a Friend angle-right
Project Engineer - DM Roads WA Apply Now angle-right
- Permanent, Full Time Opportunity
- Based in Kalgoorlie
- Tool of Trade Vehicle
With the experience of maintaining more than 36,000 kilometres of road in Australia, DM Roads understands the cycle of planning, delivery and review of maintenance and improvement works. DM Roads provides pavement rehabilitation, sealing and paving solutions to deliver end-to-end value in the management of road networks.
Due to continued business growth, we are currently seeking a delivery focused Project Engineer
to join our team based in Kalgoorlie
on a permanent, full time basis. Working on intelligent transport systems (ITS) contracts you will assist in the delivery of assets such as traffic signals, street lighting and a broad range of other intelligent transport systems (ITS) assets, in both civil & electrical.ABOUT YOU
WHAT WE OFFER
- Degree qualified in Engineering with either a background in Traffic or Road Design or a related field.
- Developed analytical and planning/prioritisation skills and able to interpret technical specifications and reports including quality management.
- Committed to working within the requirements of the contractor and Downer with the ability to work well under pressure and in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a zero-harm environment.
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
- Proficient computer skills with high competence in the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
- Training and Development to support your career with us.
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where Zero Harm of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
- A tool of trade vehicle
- Opportunity to work for a leading ASX listed company.
For more information, please contact Sharon Thomson - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on E: Sharon.Thomson@downergroup.com . Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date - applications may also close before this date.