Civil Supervisor- Water
Apply now Job ID:
585673 Job type:
Full Time - Permanent Location:
Construction, Water, Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Position summary Downer Water Services North
is undertaking a program of works for the DOWSP programs - Water Southern zone and Wastewater Regional zone.
We are looking to appoint a Civil Supervisor
in a fulltime, permanent capacity for the wastewater project stream. Working from Fortitude Valley office and reporting to the Program Delivery Manager, the Supervisor will coordinate and schedule resources, plant and equipment and materials across multiple water projects in order to maximise program efficiencies.THE ROLE
- Coordinate interfaces between work crews/site activities (prioritisation of work requirements based on cost and schedule outcomes)
- Ensure consistency to approach of work crew compliance to statutory requirements, application of design specifications, quality management system and organisational policies and procedures
- Deliver program to meet/exceed expectations from clients, communities, social responsibility, environmental management requirements and other legislative requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively address HR/IR matters in accordance with Downer policies and procedures
- Review and provide input into development of Zero Harm Project Plan that adequately manages project risks and hazards
- Significant supervisory experience within the Water & or Wastewater (mandatory)
- Extensive supervisory experience in the construction sector
- Extensive experience in the planning, set-up and execution of works
- Demonstrated competence in the management of subcontractors
- Frontline management or equivalent and relevant tickets/license
HOW TO APPLY
- Personalised career growth and access to other internal Downer opportunities
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Organisation that truly values and practices flexible working options.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply Now" button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Lucia Schefermann - Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner via email Lucia.Schefermann@downergroup.com
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply including females