angle-right Refer a Friend angle-right
Project Engineer - Gas Network Apply Now angle-right
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Engineer
with extensive gas industry experience to join our team based in Derrimut
. The Project Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of assigned projects in a safe, timely, cost effective and innovative manner. Role requirements include but are not limited to leading the development of statement of works including detailed scope, design management, determining construction methodologies, financial WBS and schedule development, request for quotations, cost estimation, risk assessment and implementation of risk mitigation strategies, development and implementation project plans and overall delivery responsibility for assigned projects. Projects must be completed within agreed stakeholder parameters of Zero Harm, cost, time and quality that meet our business objectives.
A solid technical background in the utilities space combined with an in-depth understanding of gas mains renewals, mains extensions, pipelines, system operations, hot tapping, plugging and gas controls will be critical in this roleABOUT YOU
WHAT WE OFFER
- Degree in Engineering will be essential
- Relevant industry experience ideal
- Management/Project Management qualifications ideal
- Drivers Licence (essential)
- Strong knowledge of Gas Distribution Networks and pressure regulation facilities
- Solid experience with the management of technical aspects in each stage of the project lifecycle - Tendering, Design, Procurement, Construction, Testing and Commissioning will be essential
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suit, Project or Primavera P6
- Demonstrated competencies in Project Management including estimating, subcontractor/procurement management, budgets, risk management, reporting OHS & quality
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment that offers long term, stable work
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For more information please contact Tharshini Servai - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.