angle-right Refer a Friend angle-right
Office Manager Apply Now angle-right
Our Infrastructure projects team has recently been awarded the upgrade of Sydney's Warringah Freeway project. The multibillion design and construction project will see the Warringah Freeway extended from the northern end of the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Willoughby Road. The project will ease traffic congestion and provide new motorway connections, which will help Sydney cope with population growth and increased transport demands.About the role:
We currently have an opportunity Office Manager to join our WFU project team. You will ensure the smooth running of the project offices and coordinate administration and support services activities.
- Establish relationships with the property managers, office suppliers, sub-contractors to ensure deliveries and works are scheduled and completed.
- End to end event management for WFU project
- Coordinate fire wardens and first aiders, including training
- Manage office access passes including updating register.
- Point of contact for IT related enquiries
- Coordinate and manage travel administrative services for joint venture staff
You will have previous Office Management experience within the rail, transport, rail, transport, construction, mining & resources or engineering industries.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Basic knowledge relevant statutes and legislation including Fair Work Act, Agreements and relevant awards
- Ability to manage and be accountable for multiple competing deadlines
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work within challenging deadlines
Downer believes that our employees are fundamental to the culture and success of the company. Our people enjoy working for us because we offer a challenging, diverse but rewarding work environment. Downer Group takes pride in being an employer of choice taking responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate and the environment.Benefits:
How to Apply:
- Work on key iconic projects with an industry leader
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team
- Organisation that truly values flexible working options
- Inclusive work culture that embraces diversity
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button
.No agency CV's will be accepted or deemed to be an introduction
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage women and men of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.