Cadman Materials Inc.
The Role and the Company
Cadman is a division of Lehigh Hanson. Lehigh Hanson is North America's leading supplier of cement, aggregates, ready mix concrete, and asphalt. We have hundreds of plants and thousands of employees working across the United States and Canada. We are also part of Heidelberg Cement Group, one of the world's largest building materials companies.
We are seeking a Production Supervisor, who will report to the Mine Manager, Black Diamond/Enumclaw. This position manages safety, quality, cost, and production for both sites, providing leadership for employees, contractors, and operational relationships with customers to the highest level. This position carries out company goals, achieves targets and mining plans for operations at Redmond/North Bend.What you'll get to do
Essential Experience and Skills
- Implement and maintain site safety programs (including MSHA part 46 training) and compliance, all training records, safety meetings and established safety procedures.
- Prepares annual budgets and manages costs to meet operational goals.
- Plan, schedule and direct the mining and processing of quality aggregates for internal and external customers.
- Supervises, recruits, trains, and develops the workforce to ensure they achieve performance standards.
- Responsible for site environmental compliance through design and maintenance of mitigation facilities and equipment, to include testing, spill response and awareness training.
- Keep both sites in compliance with state and federal mining and reclamation regulations and permit requirements.
What we have to offer
- Engineering or technical degree or equivalent experience
- Mining experience preferred
- Aggregate's specifications and knowledge
- Budgeting and cost management
- Equipment operation and processing methods.
- Proven leadership skills and abilities with a unionized workforce
- Familiarity with state and federal regulations
- Knowledge of plant and equipment utilization
- Competitive base salary
- Highly competitive benefits programs
- 401k retirement savings plan with an automatic company contribution as well as matching contributions
Lehigh Hanson offers highly competitive benefits with no waiting period to participate in medical, dental, vision, and life insurance programs. In addition, we offer a 401(k)-retirement savings plan with an automatic company contribution as well as matching contributions.
Employer Statement :
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled