- $31.00 phr + Pens
- Perth Metro
- Immediate Start
What you will be Doing
- Labourer required roles may include the following:
- NBN worK
- Working Mon - Fri 7am - 5pm.
What you will Need
- Reliable and punctual
- Current WA Drivers Licence and own reliable transport
- White card
- Tech savy ie, mark up scoping information on digital plans via iPad
- Basic worksite traffic management ticket (ideal)
- Physically fit and able to undertake regular manual handling tasks
- Ability to pass a Medical and Drug & Alcohol test
- Work in a well-established business with a great team.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after our employees is important to us. Through our myrewards platform, we offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
Click onto the apply button. For more information contact:
Jacky Brothwell on 9591 0391
WorkPac Industrial WA
Job Reference - 764J202176028
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.